In this section of this Policy, we describe the information that we collect about you when you use our Site, and how we use and disclose that information. By visiting the Site you agree that your information will be handled as described in this Policy. Your use of our Site, and any dispute over privacy, is subject to this Policy and our Terms of Service, including its applicable limitations on damages and the resolution of disputes, which are incorporated by reference into this Policy.
A. The Information We Collect About You
I. THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE
In general, you may visit https://www.sponsee.io without giving us any information about yourself, except if you contact us via our Site. If you contact us or submit an inquiry via our Site, we collect your name, email address, phone number, company information, and any information you include in your message to us. Additionally, we automatically collect information about your use of the Site from your mobile phone, tablet, desktop or laptop computer, or other consumer electronic device that you may use to access the Site. Collection of such information may occur even if you have not otherwise submitted any information to us. Such information may include the following:
- domain name
- your browser type and operating system
- web pages you view, links you click, your IP address
- the length of time you visit our Site or use our services; and
- the referring URL or the webpage that led you to our Site
B. How We Use Your Information
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Services, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill your orders, and for other customer service purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customisation, and personalised help and instructions, and to otherwise personalise your experiences while using our Site.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you. To better understand how users access and use our Site, both on an aggregated and individualised basis, to improve our Site and respond to user requests and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
- To administer surveys and questionnaires.
- To protect our own rights and interests, such as to resolve any disputes, enforce our Terms of Service, or to respond to legal process.
C. How We Share Your Information
We may share you information, as follows:
- Business Transfers - If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if some or all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
- In Response to Legal Process -We may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information - We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for you to navigate our Site, while others are used to enable a faster log-in process or to allow us to track your activities at our Site. There are two types of cookies: session and persistent cookies.
Session Cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser or turn off your computer. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged into the Site. This allows us to process your online transactions and requests and verify your identity, after you have logged in, as you move through our Site.
Persistent Cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. We use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to our Site who disable cookies will be able to browse the Site, but some features may not function.
Clear GIFs, pixel tags, and other technologies - Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Site and App to, among other things, track the activities of Site visitors, help us manage content, and compile statistics about Site usage. We and our third-party service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML e-mails to our customers, to help us track e-mail response rates, identify when our e-mails are viewed, and track whether our e-mails are forwarded.
Do-Not-Track - Currently, our systems do not recognise browser “do-not-track” requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies).
E. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We have implemented appropriate and reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorised access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorised password activity.
F. CHILDREN UNDER 13
Our Site is not designed for children under the age of 13. If we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with information, we will delete such information from our systems.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at:
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Policy and your use of the Website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
Changes To This Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site. This Policy is accessible in the footer of our website. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavour to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site.
Your Acceptance Of These Terms
By using the Website and/or any services provided by Sponsee, you signify your acceptance of this Policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this Policy or terms of service, please do not use the Website or any services provided by Sponsee. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to this Policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Personal Data Protection Policy
User Data and Purposes
This Policy explains Sponsee’s approach towards the collection, use, storage, access, transfer and handling (“Handling”) of User’s personal details when registering as a User or through the continuing use of the App (including name, NRIC, telephone number(s), and mailing address); and/or (collectively, the “User Data”) in compliance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and its regulations (“PDPA”), and the purposes for which Sponsee and its affiliates uses, stores, transfers and accesses the User Data, as summarised below (collectively, “Purposes”):
- to verify User’s identity;
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations and other legal requirements, or provide assistance in any law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority; and transfer to any unaffiliated third parties and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes;.
- to protect and enforce Sponsee’s contractual and legal rights and obligations;
- for any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above, or otherwise with User’s consent.
By registering as a User and using the Services, User hereby agrees that Sponsee is authorised to Handle the User Data for the Purposes. User may at any time, upon giving reasonable notice to Sponsee, withdraw User’s consent for Sponsee to Handle the User Data. If User withdraws his/her consent, User will be informed of the consequences of withdrawing such consent.
User shall be entitled to log into his/her account to correct any error or omission in any User Data provided during registration (excluding test results), or failing such access, User may contact Sponsee at firstname.lastname@example.org. If there is any chargeable fee for any access, Sponsee shall notify User before processing any such request, and the access request will be processed within 30 days.
Accuracy of Personal Data
Sponsee shall rely on User to ensure that the User Data is current, accurate and complete. User agrees to notify Sponsee of any changes to any User Data. User is solely responsible for ensuring the security of his account and must notify Sponsee promptly of any unauthorised use or security breach of his/her account.
Retention, Storage and Security
The database that stores User Data shall be retained in webflow’s cloud-based server [webflow] which will be retained for as long as Sponsee is required to do so under applicable laws. Sponsee uses commercially acceptable means of protecting the User Data. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and reliable, and Sponsee does not guarantee absolute security of the User Data. Sponsee ‘s employees and contractors are bound by strict obligations as to confidentiality and know that they are required to strictly adhere to this Policy and other applicable laws and regulations. Sponsee does not generally transfer Personal Data to territories outside of Singapore but if it does so, Sponsee shall ensure that such cross border transfer shall be conducted in accordance with the requirements under the PDPA.
Updates to this Policy
Sponsee may from time to time vary this Policy. User is required to check this Policy regularly to ensure that he/she is aware of any variations made by Sponsee. If User continues to use the Services, User is deemed to have accepted any such variations. If User does not agree to such variations, he/she must not use the Services.
This Policy is governed by the laws of Singapore.
Complaints and Feedback Procedure
Complaints and feedback can be provided via email or telephone call, and Sponsee shall use best efforts to respond to the complaint within three (3) working days to notify User that the complaint is being investigated and the estimated time needed to investigate and/or resolve the complaint. Upon completion of the investigation, Sponsee shall provide a written report to User containing the investigation findings and steps to resolution, and confirm with User that complaint has been satisfactorily resolved.
If you have any query or complaint about this Policy, please contact Sponsee at:
Person-in-charge : Rupert Yan
Address: 100 Peck Seah Street, #10-08 PS100, Singapore 079333
Email : email@example.com
In using the App, User is deemed to have accepted these App Terms. If User does not agree to these App Terms, User must immediately uninstall the App and discontinue the use of the App. These App Terms should be read alongside Sponsee’s Personal Data Protection Policy.
1. In order to register as a “User” to use the App, User (a) must be at least 13 years of age; (b) is a resident in Singapore. By using the App (including submission of any Information (as defined) to the App), User represents and warrants that User meets the foregoing eligibility requirement.
2. Sponsee provides the App and the information, content and data thereat (collectively, “Information”) for [non commercial] purposes only. Nothing at the App is intended to create a employee-employer relationship, to replace the services of a licensed marketer or financial advisor or to be a substitute for medical advice of a licensed professional.
3. Sponsee hereby grants User a non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable licence to use the App for User’s personal, non-commercial use and only on an Apple or Android device (“Device”) as permitted by the applicable Platform Terms and in accordance with these App Terms (“User Licence”). All other rights in the App are reserved by Sponsee. If User breaches these App Terms, Sponsee is entitled to terminate User’s licence to use the App immediately.
4. Sponsee’s trade name, trade mark, brand and logo used in connection with the App are its intellectual property rights which may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without Sponsee’s prior written consent. The App and all contents featured on or through the App are protected by copyright, trademark, patent and other intellectual property and proprietary rights which are reserved to Sponsee and its licensors. Third Party trade names, product names, and logos contained in the App may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
5. User shall at all times comply with all applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, as well as these App Terms and any other guidelines and policies implemented from time to time by Sponsee. User shall be responsible for keeping his/her Device and password to his/her User account to access his/her personal data safe and secure, and shall notify Sponsee promptly of any unauthorized use or security breach of his/her User account. User shall not use the App in any way that (a) is unlawful, illegal or unauthorised; (b) is defamatory of any other person; (c) is obscene or offensive; (d) promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; (e) infringes any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; (f) amounts to reverse engineering, modification, decompilation, creation of derivative works or unlawful extraction of codes from the App; (g) is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or infringe the rights of any other person. User further expressly undertakes not to do anything to gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to the App, or that may reasonably damage Sponsee’s business, interests or reputation, or make or publish (or allow to be made or published) any disparaging remarks concerning Sponsee and/or the App.
6. User uses the App at his/her own risk. Sponsee provides the App on an “as is where is” basis, and does not make warranties of any kind, express, implied or statutory, including those of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement or any representations regarding availability, reliability, or accuracy of the App. Sponsee has no control and is not responsible for controlling how or when Users use the App, and the features or services offered through the App, and accordingly, every User is to release Sponsee and its affiliates from any claim, complaint, cause of action or dispute and damages, known or unknown, relating thereto. In no event is Sponsee liable to any User or any other party for (a) any direct or indirect loss of use, revenue, actual or anticipated profits, business or goodwill; and (ii) any special, incidental or consequential damages of any nature, that may arise from any breach of warranty or condition or under any legal theory, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
7. Sponsee may from time to time vary these App Terms. User is required to check these App Terms regularly to ensure that he/she is aware of any variations made by Sponsee. If User continues to use the App, User is deemed to have accepted any such variations. If User does not agree to such variations, he/she must not use the App. Depending on the version of the App downloaded, these App Terms incorporate Apple’s or Google Android’s terms and conditions and privacy policies (“Platform Terms”). If there is any conflict between these App Terms and the Platform Terms, these App Terms shall prevail. User hereby acknowledges that User has read and understood the Platform Terms.
8. User further acknowledges that the agreement with User’s mobile network provider (“Mobile Provider”) applies to User’s use of the App, and that User may be charged by the Mobile Provider for data services while using certain features of the App or any such third party charges as may arise. User accordingly accepts responsibility for such charges.
9. Access to the App may be interrupted, including for maintenance, repairs, upgrades, or network or equipment failures. Sponsee may discontinue the App, in whole or in part, including certain features and the support for certain devices and platforms, at any time. Events beyond Sponsee’s control may affect access to the App, including force majeure events that are beyond Sponsee’s control.
10. User shall indemnify, defend and hold Sponsee harmless from and against any and all costs, liabilities, losses and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting from any claim, suit, action, demand or proceeding brought by any third party against Sponsee arising from any of the following: (a) User’s breach of these App Terms; (b) User’s negligence, fraud, or wilful misconduct; or (c) User’s failure to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
11. Sponsee reserves the right to disable, terminate, or suspend User’s right to use the App if User is found to have breached these App Terms.
12. These App Terms are governed by the laws of Singapore, and User and Sponsee hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
13. If any provision (or part of a provision) of these App Terms is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, such term, condition or provision shall to that extent be severed from the remaining provisions hereof which shall continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
If you have any questions regarding these App Terms, please email Sponsee at firstname.lastname@example.org